Update Contact Info


To update your student’s or household’s contact information, please follow these two steps.
  1. Fill out a new Emergency Contact Form. Return the completed form to Payton’s Main Office. Please note: if you want to change your student’s home address, you will need to provide two (2) different official documents showing your family’s name at the new address. Examples of proof of residency include a driver’s license, lease agreement, electric or gas bills, a property tax bill and Illinois state aid documents. More information about proof of residency can be found in CPS’s high school registration checklist.
  2. Email database@feichangaomen.com with these details:
    • Your Student’s First and Last Name
    • Your Student’s Grade and/or Advisory Number
    • Describe the updates you’d like us to make (e.g., change email address, phone number, home address, parent/guardian name, etc.)

If you have more than one child enrolled at Payton, please indicate if your updates apply to every child or only the child identified in line 1.

Please note the information you provide is used by both Walter Payton College Prep and Friends of Payton (FOP) to stay in touch with you throughout the school year. We will not share your contact information for use by third parties.

If you have questions, please contact database@feichangaomen.com.